The following is a list of new features and enhancements that are included as part of the Winter '23 release of Axsy Mobile for Salesforce.
- Event Dashboards - Event records can be configured to launch offline-first, Flow-based Dashboards.
- Task List for Events - Event records can include a separate tab for listing any Tasks related to the Event being viewed.
- Order Capture for Accounts - Order can be captured from Account records.
- Viewing Object Lists on a Map - Object lists configured to be included in the app's main menu can have a map view enabled if the object has a lookup field to Location information.
- View User on Map View - When map view is enabled for an object list, the user's current location is also included on the map.
- Create Records from Related Lists - When viewing a Related List, there is now a button to create a new record for that Related List
- Correct Errors from the Pending Queue - Additional option when viewing sync errors in the app's Pending Queue to edit the record that caused the error.
- Flow: Section Headers and Columns - Support for the standard Flow feature of adding section headers and section columns to a Flow screen
- Flow: Dependent Picklist - Support for the standard Flow dependent picklist element.
- Flow: Signature Capture - Support for a custom Axsy Flow Element that enables signature capture within a Flow.
- Smart Forms: Formula-Based File Naming - Ability to use a formula, including the ability to reference other Smart Form Elements in the formula, to dynamically define the file name for uploaded images, videos and files.
- Smart Forms: Loop UI Enhancement - Clean interface giving greater screen space for Smart Form completion
The content and features of this release should not be considered final until the release is made generally available. The planned content and features may change right up until general availability. This article will be updated accordingly to reflect any changes to the release scope.